Monday, April 21, 2008

Outside your window


The mind has raced for months...

Where is it running to...

It is running from now...

But where to?

Must get to somewhere...

But "now" is here again. There is never a moment when "now" will not be "now"...

It does not matter how fast the mind races, it will never escape this moment of "now"...

Realizing that running is getting no where...

Maybe "now" is here for a reason...

What is this "now"?

What if...

A deep breath and allow the experience of complete lack of resistance to now...

I feel the gentle breeze come in the window...

It caresses my face, and gently blows the tension from my shoulders...

Looking though the glass my eyes fall on the opening of buds on the trees...

The breath of life flows into my lungs, it fills me with a wonderful peace...

The suns golden rays illuminate the innocence of a dog wood tree...

The petals sway gently glowing in the wind...

The tops of the trees are moving in a beautiful dance to the music of the wind...

The magic is noticing them...

What magic is happening outside your window?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

On April 11 circa 11 am- I took a picture of what was going on outside my window. Spring was on its way...

Michael R Weir said...

A vision of a green birth alive with the passion of energy...

Your spirit is very much alive and back from it's sabbatical :-)