Saturday, August 16, 2008

If you looking for Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy in Pittsburgh, PA...

OK, if you know me and what I love to do (Hypnotherapy) then you can skip this blog post.

It was intended to help people who are in need of help to find my Pittsburgh, PA based hypnosis and hypnotherapy web site easier.



If you looking for Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy in Pittsburgh, PA then you found the site you have been looking for!


This is the first line of my hypnotherapy web site. You can read all about the site here

When people here the word hypnotherapy they think of helping people with releasing smoking, weight loss or habits or fear and phobias.

While is is true that I do work to help people with these issues, these are by no means the bulk of my business.

The bulk of my business comes from helping people to be free of allergies, anxiety and depression.

I really enjoy being able to help people to find out the reasons causing these things and working though them so they can find a place of peace, love and joy in their life.

I really can't think of anything else that I would rather be doing!

If you have questions about hypnosis or hypnotherapy send me an e-mail at michaelrweir@verizon.net

I would by happy to answer any questions you may have!

No comments: