Friday, October 5, 2007

An eternal smile...

Reflection...

I used to awaken in the morning to find that I had begun to daydream the moment I opened my eyes...

I would dream there were other people who did not accept me...

I would dream I was alone, different then everyone else...

I would dream that there were people arguing and fighting all around the world...

I would dream that "here was a subject and a separate object"...

I would dream that I was "off playing by my myself" - separate from God...

I would dream I was alone in this world separate from God...

all my days and nights were spent dreaming...


Till one day I woke from this dream...

I saw and felt everything as one...

Nothing was separate...

Vibrate are the colors...

Crisp are the sounds...

A love so profound that sharing is it's movement...

Eternity is it's direction...

Joy is it's voice...


All this happened on that day that I awoke...


Now I pretend to be part of this dream of separation...

So that through sharing of knowledge - all part of the mind may awaken to know the eternal peace and love within...

To know God from within...

To see God in every face...

When within and without become one...

An eternal smile is extended - as the kingdom without end...

Are you ready to begin smiling?


No comments: