Thursday, September 27, 2007

Atheist's are right!


I awake this morning with the thought of a shift...

A positive shift to a love that is not thought much about...

A love that is based in God...




No, not the "ego God" that's a wrathful, vengeful, jealous God...Atheist's are right about this God...

This is a made up God...

This "God" is made up from "human ego" fear...

This wrathful, vengeful, jealous God was then, and is now still made up by man...

This God has a man made purpose to control the thoughts, feelings and actions of people...

To herd people into a specific belief, and keep them there based in fear...

They care not, that this continued instilling of fear keeps them from knowing this made up God...

In fact "human ego" counts on you believing in this fake God of wrath...

It counts on you not asking these questions:

How can GOD be unconditional love - and punish me if I do something wrong at the same time? Isn't "judgment and punishment", and "unconditional love" complete opposites? How could GOD be both if unconditional love is really unconditional?

Is GOD perfect, and if so why is these so much bloodshed and violence in the world?

If there is a GOD how could he let children be molested, or let them starve, or suffer through illness, let little one's be killed?

If GOD is perfect then how could he create anything that wasn't perfect, such as me, I have lots of flaws?

Was Jesus Christ really GOD's only true son? If so, then what does that make me? Where do I fit into that?


I will be answering these questions, and any more you may have, in next series of posts.



The kind of love I am talking about has nothing to do with a made up God...

A man made God is not capable of this kind of love...

human ego made up this fake God...

Human ego has forgotten the meaning of the words - unconditional love...




I'm talking about the real God...

I'm talking about the real love...

The kind that is with out any conditions...

Almost everyone I know has had at least one experience in their life that they felt a love so wonderfully overwhelming that the moment they felt this is for ever etched in their hearts...

That is but a glimpse of the love that I am speaking of...

This love is not outside of you...

But deep down in your heart...

It is the root of your heart...


Unconditional love is what is left when you let go of all the fear that you placed on top of that love...


Each layer of fear you release brings you closer to truth...


There is a real God...


The journey is priceless...

A love with absence of fear...


A dance - with a love without condition...

May I have this next dance?

No comments: