Tuesday, September 25, 2007

thank you for your patience


She's three and a half years old...

She's - a girly-girl...

Will wear nothing but dresses.

Loves jewelry!

Loves to have her nails painted.

and loves to shop!


Morgan is visiting her Grandma Weir.

Grandma asks if she want to go shopping.

Morgan is excited to go shopping with her grandma!

They stop at a yard sale.

There is a plastic McDonald's drive through window, electronic cash register- that is a working cash drawer to ring up orders...and other stuff for the drive though...burgers and all the stuff that they sell there.

Morgan loves it, so her grandma buys it for her...



Back at the house,

Its now play time!

(keep in mind - Morgan has been though a fast food drive though only a few times in her life, and that was when she was very young)


My mom is by where you place your order...

she orders her food...


Morgan says "The lines are very long today, thank you for your patience..."



My mom about pissed herself laughing!



Children bring so many wonderful moments of laughter...

Sharing those moments is truly a priceless experience...



I can remember back last Christmas when Morgan got her kitchen.

She is using it for the first time. She cooks me a burger and fries...

I say "thank you Morgan" and proceed to act as though I'm putting the burger in my mouth.

Morgan's eyes get huge - and she screams "DADDY DON'T EAT THAT - IS PLASTIC!!!!
IT'S ONLY FOR PRETEND!"

I'm laughing so hard tears and streaming down my face,

with her arms crossed, head tilted with a little grin, she has a satisfied look on her face as if to say "Saved his life today - I did!

No comments: