Monday, September 10, 2007

The chess game of life...


Some have wondered at the purpose of my last post...

It had but one purpose...

For you to notice the fear around you...

As long as you are watching it, you are not identified with "it" as being you...

Life is like a chess game - its has rules...

You can not start at the end of the chess game and hope to win, as that is not how the game is played...

However in this blog and my other blogs I have told you some of moves that I will make at the end...

Why?

Because I want you to win!

You winning is the only reason why I take each breath...

My goal is but one...

That you know unconditional love...

You can choose what ever you like...

To know unconditional love - really know it and experience it...then make your choice...

To not truly know all your options - is to choose unwisely...

Now back to the beginning of the chess game...

No comments: