Thursday, November 15, 2007

Daddy who is God?


Our three year old Morgan asked me "Daddy who's God"

I replied "Honey you know how you snuggle with daddy and mommy and you hold us tight?"

(She nods)

"You know that feeling of love inside that is so deep that it just feels so warm and wonderful as you hug us?"

(she nods again)

"That love that we share is God in your heart..."

"That love will be there in every moment of your life..."

"Allow it to grow in you, and it will blossom as you do..."



"OK, daddy I will" she says


"Everyone has that same love within them, as everyone has God within. Only most don't know he's there yet...but they will..." I say

And with a big smile on her face I know she gets it.

I smile back...as we share this smile of peace...

Smile - as your starting to get it :-)

No comments: