Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving eve...I am thankful!


It is the smell of nan champa incense is floating though the air...


as sharing with one more client is soon to be here...


I am thankful for all the people who have open their lives to me over this past year...


I am thankful for their courage in asking for healing and guidance...


I am thankful for the answers that we have alway found within them...


I am thankful for the deep unconditional love that is found within them at the end of our search...


I am thankful for their tears of joy as they experience this love...


I am thankful for all the friends and family in my life...


I am thankful for my wife who I adore...


I am thankful that I experience every moment with her as a treasure to share...


I am thankful to always uplift my wife, as she does so with me...


I am thankful for our hearts that rise and sing the joyful song of passionate love...


I am thankful for our daughter Morgan who's personality is such a joy to share...


I am thankful for her blue eyes that are a deep as the ocean and as full of life and love...


I am thankful for her innocence that reminds me of our true nature as spirit...


I am thankful for her hugs, her snuggling the wonderful affection that she always shares with us...


I am thankful for her wants to to share with us everything that is meaningful to her...


I am thankful for all our friends, both new friends that we share with just this year...


I am thankful for all our old friends that we share with over the years...


I am thankful for all the learning, growing and laughter that this sharing has allowed...


I am thankful for our family that is supportive though every up and down of life...


I am thankful for the sharing, caring, and love of this family...


I am thankful for our Course in Miracles group that we share in the knowledge and love of our true selves beyond the physical...


I am thankful for every stranger that I meet...for they are a "smile and hello" away from being a friend...


I am thankful for our father God...scroll down to read this post again...it begins "I am grateful"


I am thankful for you reading this...for we are sharing the paths to love and peace...Thank you for sharing with us...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Om shanti om, Michael.

Have a bright holiday.

Michael R Weir said...

Here wishing you many smiles and a wonderful moments sharing with your family on this holiday bro!

Love you my bother,

Michael

Patricia Singleton said...

Michael, thanks for sharing your beautiful words of gratitude. Have a glorious day.

Michael R Weir said...

Thanks Patricia!

I hope you have a Glorious day too!