Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am gratful...


As I was reading Shards of Consciousness Sunday Reading 11 Nov 2007. (Which BTW I really love reading)

I read about Nneka running a Season of Gratitude



The fingers begin to type as my mind goes blank...

I am grateful for my father - God...

I am thankful to be an extension of God...

Created for the purpose of sharing love, creating, and extending that love in an infinite kingdom that is beyond time...

When I am not dreaming of being away, I experience that love that is beyond words...

I experience the full meaning of my creation in infinite bliss...

I am thankful for my role as a guide in the dream of separation...

I am thankful that it is only in a nightmare that we could be separate from God...

I am thankful that only in a nightmare could we hurt one another...

In a nightmare where we forgot to laugh...

In a nightmare where we forgot who we are...

In a nightmare where we forgot God...

I am thankful for your voice gently calling...

It's OK, you were just dreaming...You've never left me...I could never forsake you...you are my extension and my love...

Peace be it that which knows "only love is real..."

I am thankful for your voice, as it is my voice...as "our voice" is but one...

I rejoice as each part of one mind finds the truth of love and awakens...

I am thankful to see Christ in each and every person, no matter how deeply they try to hide who they really are...

I am thankful for most powerful word in our language...

Surrender...

To surrender the attachment of an individual dream identity, to know the eternal spirit that you are...

I am thankful to be able to give up what is nothing, to gain what is everything...

I am thankful for this eternal moment of NOW in which peace knows no end...

I am thankful for you reading this...for as you do - Christ's eyes are reading these words, and smiling deeply within...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, Michael. I am grateful there are people like you who think this way in the world.

Michael R Weir said...

Thanks brother!

I am thankful there are people like you who bring many paths to peace to the masses.

There is not one path that everyone will relate to.

Sharing many and adding your own walk is wonderful!