Monday, November 19, 2007

The world we live in...

Monday, November 19, 2007

I Am Angry (probably not at you)

Lately, I have started to notice just how angry of a person I am. If you know me either personally or through my writing you may be shocked to find out that I am riddled with anger.

Click here to read the rest of Craig Photography post






Anger is an easy emotion to find.

It comes from our perception of unfairness.

From our expectation that people are going to be a certain way.

If you expect that people some are not going to "think their way is the only way" then you will be disappointed and angry.

With many people that is just the way that it is.


Our world has a perceived population of over 6.5 billion people with each and every person seeing life from a different point of view, and we wonder why our opinions and actions differ?

I wonder why they don't differ more often (smiling)



There are as many paths as their are snowflakes...


Many lead to anger...


Others lead to other emotions...


Which ones should you take?


What do you wish to experience?


It's your choice, you choose to experience everything you see, hear, touch, taste, smell and more...


I have learned one very important thing which is this:



Choosing individuality holds us to experiencing what is here...

Letting it go frees you to experience what is beyond here...



Observing and experiencing it seems to be that way for everyone.


Not everyone wants to experience what is beyond here.


For it is what is not familiar to them.



Your all in the drivers seat...you are in complete control over where you go next...



I gave up on trying to change the world a long time ago, I decided to change my mind about it instead.


Through my blog I try to share some paths to peace for those who wish to walk them...they are not the only paths but ones that some will relate to.


How many will?


Maybe a handful at most.


Thats fine with me.


Even if I only touch one person in a positive way, then all the writing I do is worth it.


My goal is to be positive with every person I meet in person, or don't meet though my writing.


But that's just my gig.


It doesn't have to be yours.


You choose where you are right now, and where you will be tomorrow...


If you want to be angry, then it's your right to be angry.


If you don't want to be angry then drop your expectation of people to zero.


The number of total acceptance and be free of the anger.


I am telling you nothing you don't already know.



1 comment:

Black_Mamba said...

What more can I say but Amen. Might I add anger sucks the life out of me. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice day :)