Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The painting of our thoughts...


I watch as Morgan pulls her rainbow plastic slinky out the soapy water...


The water flies into the air, as if each drop is racing to touch the sky...


The orchestra of laughter comes from one tiny musician of joy...


One larger musician joins in with deeper laugher...


The audience of Barbie dolls are speechless as they watch the performance...


She plunges the rainbow slinky into the water again...


She pulls it with both hands and the rainbow colors of it remind me of life...


There are many colors, none more important than another...


All in harmony, as everywhere we see one color touches another...


As you look down at the colors you're touching, all the sudden you don't feel so alone...


If you were to continue along the colors you would eventually touch the colors beneath my hands...


Our hands would touch...


And I would smile, as I would call you my friend...


All that we experience in this moment is a painting of our thoughts...


What will you paint next?

No comments: